We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Warehouse Technician to work with our team in the Washington, Utah warehouse. This position involves providing customers and installers with the products and materials necessary for a successful installation of various types of flooring, receiving flooring supplies from vendors, locating and placing flooring material within the warehouse, using a computer to document material movement and inventory control. Our warehouse team also provides warehouse maintenance and general cleaning as time allows.
Part Time, M-F 8am to 2pm (Warehouse is closed Sat-Sun and holidays)
The starting rate is $14.00 an hour.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to lift and carry between 50-70 pounds regularly.
- Moderate computer skills, including the ability to efficiently navigate through program screens.
- Ability to learn quickly with on-the-job training.
- Focus of safety of self and others.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
- Exceptional punctuality and attendance record.
- Positive attitude; eager to learn, grow and contribute.
- Self-motivated with an ability to identify needs in the warehouse and act on them accordingly.
This employment opportunity is currently open. Please call Preston at (435) 590-0701 with questions and to schedule an informal interview. Please complete the employment application and bring it to the warehouse. Please, send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org